Registration for online screening of applicants for admission into undergraduate programmes in MAUTECH, Yola for the academic session of 2022/2023 has been scheduled as follows:
The platform will be open to welcome online registration from 4th October, 2022.
Interested candidates who have chosen MAU, Yola as their MOST Preferred Choice of institution (First Choice) are advised to register and submit their documents via online (No physical appearance for the screening/submission of documents is required please)
Through the following website: mautech.postutme.admissions.cloud or visit mautech.edu.ng and click on 2022/2023 Post UTME Platform, then click on ‘Existing Applicant’.
Furthermore, interested candidates who didn’t choose MAUTECH, Yola as their first choice are also permitted to register for the online post UTME screening if they follow the steps below:
- Change of institution to MAU, Yola from JAMB website.
- Notify MAU of your change (your JAMB Reg. No. and Phone Number are required) via the following email address: email@example.com
- 3 Wait for response from MAU to enable you proceed on registration for the POST-UTME online screening.
1. Candidates who scored a minimum of 160 points in UTME Exams and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 100 level.
2. Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 200 level.
- Procedure for Payment and Registration for the Post UTME
1) Those with awaiting results are advised to upload obtained results immediately on the Post-UTME Platform for processing.
2. For more details, please refer to their website mautech.edu.ng for the 2022/2023 POST UTME Online registration procedure.
The date for POST-UTME exams on ALL PROGRAMMES will be communicated at the appropriate time.
MODIBBO ADAMA UNIVERSITY, YOLA