Are you interested in joining the Nigeria Army? Then this article is for you!
This is to inform the general public and all interested applicants that the Nigerian Army online application to welcome 84 regular male/female and non-commercial male/female recruits has commenced.
Application has commenced on October 7, 2022 and will end in December 2, 2022
How to apply?
Interested applicants can apply online using the official recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
Login to the official recruitment portal, input your username and password.
Fill in the necessary details needed in the application form, submit it online and make sure you print a copy. Don’t forget to print and complete the Guarantor Form as requested by the Nigeria army.
Make sure you come along with copies of the print out of the Application Form and guarantor forms to the designated recruitment center closest to your location.
What are the qualifications needed?
- Interested applicants must be a single Nigerian citizen by birth, and must have a National Identity Card/NIN or BVN.
- Interested applicants must be physically, psychologically and medically fit in accordance with the standards of the Nigerian Army.
- Interested applicants must not have been convicted by any court of law. They must not have any criminal record or history.
- Interested applicants must possess and come with a valid birth certificate/age declaration endorsed by the Hospital, Local Government Council or the National Population Commission.
- Applicants must have a valid certificate of state/LGA of origin.
- Candidates must not be shorter than 1.68 meters or 1.65 meters for male and female candidates.
- A candidate must be no younger than 18 as of 12/31/2022 and no older than 22 for non-commercial men/women, while tradesmen cannot be older than 26.
- interested applicants must have at least 4 passes in no more than two sessions in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
In addition to the qualifications mentioned above, applicants as traders must also have a trade examination/city guild certificate. Details are available on the website.
Interested candidates are advised to log on to the NA recruitment website https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to complete online registration from 7th October to 2nd December 2022.
Successful candidates will participate in the State Recruitment Screening Exercise scheduled for 2nd – 15th January 2023.
- Applicants should note that there is no computerized screening test.
- No dedicated recruitment center.
- There will be no zonal scouting exercise.
- All screenings of potential recruits are made in the applicant’s home country.
- Applicants may not bring any electronic devices or recording devices to the state recruiting location.
- Applicants must also adhere to COVID-19 protocols, which include regular hand washing, use of a face mask, and maintaining physical distancing.
- Any candidate who tampers with or tampers with their results and is discovered even during training at the NA Depot will be disqualified from training.
- Candidates are advised to bring their BVN form.
- Candidates are advised, in their own interest, not to give any person or group of persons any form of gratuity or inducement to assist them in their recruitment.
- Applicants are advised to read the instructions on the website carefully or, if in doubt, call the following helplines: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- The names of applicants shortlisted for screening will be posted on the NA website for all applicants.
- Shortlisted candidates must present themselves in their respective home countries for selection between January 2 and 5, 2022.
- Minimium Age (Non – Trades) 18
- Maximium Age (Non – Trades) 22
- Minimium Age (Trades) 18
- Maximium Age (Trades) 26
- Minimium Height (Male) 1.68
- Minimium Height (Female) 1.65
- Minimium Educational Qualification All applicants must have.
- WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. In addition to above qualification, those applying as trades men/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guild Certificate.
Apply via the application portal